A&A Insurance Brokers Ltd. is looking for experienced professionals to join our team.
About Our Company
A&A Insurance Brokers Limited is a full service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to Ontario residents. We offer our customers a choice of high quality insurance products from reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify client insurance needs
- Solicit and quote clients for Personal Lines
- Communicate effectively with clients and company underwriters
- Adhere to underwriting authority and brokerage guidelines
- Prepare and submit endorsement and process renewals
- Prepare and submit applications and other documents as required
- Provide exceptional ongoing service to clients
- Properly assess risk
- Minimum 3+ years Personal Lines Experience
- Must have an active RIBO license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Epic, Rating Services as well as various company portals
- Positive and Professional Attitude and Team Player
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Sales ability and Customer Service Experience
- Strong multi-tasking ability with attention to detail
Note: Individuals who do not hold an active RIBO licence need not apply. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Interested candidates please forward your résumé to email@example.com.