August 17, 2020: Starting Monday August 17, 2020 we are fully open.
Please be aware of the following rules and precautions:
- Masks are required
- Please use the hand sanitizer
- Please do NOT go past the front desk
- Please maintain a distance of 6ft from others at all times
- Please do not enter if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
Thank you for your co-operation as we work together in this unprecedented time.
For emergency claims
Please have your policy number ready and use the contact numbers below:
- Aviva: 1-866-692-8482
- Economical: 1-800-607-2424
- Gore: 1-800-265-8600
- Intact: 1-866-464-2424
- Royal & SunAlliance (RSA): 1-800-319-9993
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I defer my payment or have my payment for insurance waived?
We have heard and understand your concerns regarding payments and payment relief. We continue to address these with our industry association, however, at this time, Insurers are not offering payment deferrals or waiving NSF charges. Payments remain due on the scheduled due dates. Should this change we will be pleased to advise you of the same.
What do I do if I need to file a claim?
Should you need to file a claim the fastest way to start your claim remains to have your policy number ready and use the contact numbers above (these numbers should also be on your liability “pink” card).