Rental Property Insurance

Whether you are renting out a basement apartment, a house to students or own a multilevel high rise, being a landlord and property manager is a tough task. We have custom insurance policies specifically designed for property managers and landlords, providing you the peace of mind you deserve. All policies include coverage for the building, contents and liability.

As the building owner, you could be sued if someone is injured on the premises – even though your tenants are responsible for their own personal actions. In fact, even the tenants themselves could sue if they are injured due to a problem with building maintenance or repairs.

Discuss your situation with your broker to determine if adding a rental dwelling to your homeowner policy or on its own separate policy would be right for you. Additional coverages can also be reviewed to fit your needs.

Learn more about this type of insurance.